Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hello blogger world!

I'm Whitney and this will be my blog for Advanced Design for the spring 2012 semester.  I'm going to be looking at Eye Magazine each week, in addition to pouring out my designing woes (and hopefully triumphs, for that matter).

I'm from Kansas City, Mo., and hope to move far far away after graduation.  I have my fingers crossed to head to either Texas or Arizona - yes, I prefer warm weather.  I know that in the end, after I explore what the rest of the world has to offer me, I'll end up back in good ol' KC to be with my family.

I have quite the long list of interests including fashion, design, interior design, fitness, food and music to name a few. I love magazines simply for the art that they provide and I guess I'm kind of a book worm. (I'm about to start The Hunger Games, a little late, I know.)

It's going to be quite a busy semester for me, but I know that this is one semester that I will learn a great deal of useful knowledge, so I can't help but be excited. That being said ... come one, come all as I take on the scary world of advanced design and all that comes with it.

Until next time,

Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment