Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Criqitue: Vox feature, Home Canvas iPad

So, this week has been quite the design week for me. I've been balancing both prototype projects (one for print and the other for iPad), the 20/10 assignment and the feature that will be coming out tomorrow. Since you've already seen most of my print prototype designs and my 20/10 assignments, I'm proud to show you my feature and a couple screen shots of my iPad prototype so far (which may be completely changing come tomorrow):

First of all, the ladder isn't on fire in print :(. Sad day, I know. But BIG thanks to Katie for helping me set it on fire! And thanks to her computer for not hating her!




I've still got a few pages to design, and lots of things to add. They look way better on the iPad because they are interactive! Let me know your thoughts about these, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment