Tuesday, April 3, 2012

You can't miss: travel posters for lazy people

Eye blog posted about "Travel Posters for Lazy People." Let's be serious, senioritis is in full swing, and some mornings I'm feeling pretty lazy. The posters are pretty comical and might offend you, make you laugh, or give you the strength it takes to get out of bed tomorrow.  Here are a few of my favorites that were presented via Visual News:


This could be just another thing to keep your design mind occupied while you're avoiding your not-so-fun classes (and no, I don't mean design - I actually enjoy that class!). But the use of graphics is so simple that I think any one of us could create something like this, given we come up with witty text to accompany the design.

1 comment:

  1. These are GREAT. And there's finally food in my refrigerator, too ... great find, Whitney!

    ReplyDelete