Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Response: the last few weeks

Since we have been working mainly out of class for the last couple of class periods, I don't have a specific topic to discuss. I do, however, have an image collage of how I feel (courtesy of a Google search of "frustrated woman"):

Mainly, I feel like the women with their computers. Is it a coincidence that so many of these photos have pictures when I simply searched "frustrated woman"? I think not, computers are so frustrating. Especially when you have a large InDesign document that makes your whole computer move at the speed of a turtle.

However, as stressed as I am with all of the Home Canvas and Modify business going on (on top of Vox business of course), I'm so anxious to see the outcome and to see all of our hard work pay off.

No comments:

Post a Comment